Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of school/Telling parents.

So telling my parents was an emotional disaster. I just came out and told them when we were all in the same place, and they freaked out, saying "What did we do wrong in raising you?" I just insisted that they didn't raise me at all, and told them that when I looked back on my childhood, I saw Anya, and not them. We fought some more, they told me I wouldn't be keeping it, and so on. I almost want to do out just out of spite. To show them that I can do it. I still don't know what I want... To keep it, or to put it up for adoption. But I told them that I wouldn't be factoring their opinion in my choice, and they went off on me. So I just went to my room and they didn't bother coming back up to talk to me. I don't even think they know HOW to talk to me, without it turning into a fight. Like I've said, they have no skills with me. They don't even know me. They don't know my favorite color, my favorite books, my hopes and dreams... The only things they know about me are what they think I am - or rather, what they want me to be. They think it's who I really am, but it's not. And it never will be. :/

Anyways... Today was the first day of school. I like most of my teachers, especially my speech teacher, she seems AWESOME. I don't really like my Spanish teacher so much, but maybe she'll be better later. The first day is always boring, handing out papers, weird schedules where you end up only having 20 minutes for each class because you spend to long in your advisories. Luckily choir is 5th, and I have B lunch which is in the middle of it. Hardly anyone has B lunch this year, I just sat with Cheyenne, Monica and Taylor, and hopefully maybe I'll find some other people to sit with. If not, they're cool, so it's okay. :) The first football game is Thursday, I'm so excited! :))) Drake is in my physics class. :///// This will be so awkward. I have a foreign exchange student from Hong Kong in my choir class, and also another one from the Czech Republic in my Algebra II class, and yet another from Australia in my speech class. It's awesome. :) No one knows I'm pregnant yet, and unless Drake tells people, they won't until I start showing. I hope this year is good...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emmi. I found your blog on a link from BabyCenter. Just wanted to let you know that there are people out there who support you and your decision to keep your baby or give it up for adoption. This is not going to be an easy road for you, but you are so strong!! Good luck with your family, friends, and boyfriend. You're in my prayers. I'll keep following to see how things go for you. :-)

    Lindsy
    www.thosewhotrust.blogspot.org

    ReplyDelete