Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just a Thought.

So tonight at the high school service at church we were talking about helping the community and how when we pour our hearts out into others, God can just change everything about your life. And it really spoke to me. Melissa (one of the youth leaders, who was talking) was saying how Jesus was born to an unwed, 13-15 year old Mary. For some reason that just made me feel better about it... I mean, I know it's totally different and all, but still. I just felt like, close to her or something. I have no idea. And then how they were saying things about pouring your life into others and your own life will be more fulfilled... I just felt like things would be okay. I'm going to be pouring everything into this baby. Instead of making my life worse, could it possibly make it a heck of a lot better?

On another note, I am having a MAJOR sweet tooth right now. And I'm downing milk like nobody's business! I'm not tired at all, but it's almost 10:40pm and I've got to get up bright and early at 5:30am for school tomorrow, so I should really hit the hay... Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment