Saturday, August 21, 2010

Telling people.

So I've told some people, now. I told Anya, Madison and Liz, and Drake. 1 out of the 4 didn't turn out so well. :/ 
When I told Anya, she just gave me a big hug and talked to me about all my options. She seems to think that I've already made my choice in my heart - that I'm keeping it. She's kind of right... In my heart, I want to keep it and be a mother. But my head tells me that it's wrong, and that I can't do that at sixteen. She called the doctor's office for me, and offered to go with if I need someone. My appointment is Tuesday.
Madi and Liz both were very accepting and even semi-excited. Liz was super excited - she's always said she can't wait to be a mom, and now she gets to live through me, I guess. Madi is always the more mature, realistic one, and when they were leaving she pulled me aside and made sure that if I ever needed to talk or a shoulder to cry on that she was there. I forgot how much I rely on those two. I don't know what I'd do without them.
Drake... He didn't take it as well. He told me that I should get an abortion or he'd leave. So I told him to leave. I know that abortion just isn't for me. He also said that us having sex was a huge mistake. I know it was, but hearing it from him in the way he said it and meant it... It really hurt. I don't know how I feel towards him anymore... A friend said that I should hold out hope on him, that he may just not know how to deal with it, and his feelings... But I don't know... I always knew that he'd leave. I don't think he's coming back. 
And tomorrow, I have to tell my parents. That's guaranteed to be a crying-fest with me. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment