Saturday, August 28, 2010

First week of school

Well it went fairly well. I'm already procrastinating though, I have like, two projects that I really need to start on this weekend. I like all of my teachers, but it's just SO awkward that Drake is in my physics class... We just kind of ignore each other, I guess. :/ 
I'm having more morning sickness now, but it's not really that bad. I know it could be a heck of a lot worse.
I pretty much have ZERO communication with my parents. They just won't talk to me. I have no idea what to do with them... My mom is pushing adoption, but I've decided to keep it, and nobody can or will change my mind. Madi and Liz are being really great about this. But I don't know, I almost feel like Liz is kind of jealous? She's always wanted a boyfriend and kids so bad... I have no idea, it's weird.
Well anyways, I just thought I should post something, even though it's short. It's almost midnight and I am SO exhausted, so I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment